Search By Google


Search By Model

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Samsung I8150B Firmwares Downloads

Samsung I8150B FirmwaresSamsung's Galaxy S2 may be the most desirable Android handset on the market at the moment thanks to its massive screen and ferocious dual core performance, but those features demand a high price that not everyone can afford. This is partly why Samsung has created the Galaxy W. It has a more standard-sized 3.7inch screen and a relatively modest single core processor, but it's also much more affordable as you can pick it up for around £228 SIM free and for free on a £22 a month contract from Three, who supplied our test handset.

Samsung's Android phones have never looked particularly beautifully – even the styling of the S2 is a little bit ho-hum in our opinion and sadly the Galaxy W doesn't do anything to change this.
Samsung I8150B Firmwares
Android 2.3.6
- I8150BVJKK1 / ZTMKK1 Brazil TIM
- I8150BVJLB1 / UWHLB1 TPA Panama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers